InPULSE Day01
i have 4.2648mins more to slack at home before whipping my ass off to school. Yes. today is orientation 2004. And new freshies are coming in. I was kinda glad i got a part to play in the set design-shifting large cloths around is not an easy task. :l Eugene is still as 'Mister Oh-My-God-Not-Done-Worrier' ya...u get the picture. Happy i am really. actually can click now. But everytime i see WeiMin i must admit i do feel guilty for MIAing for so long. pffft. i shall do what i can during da Orientation. BEAUTY FRESHIES HERE I COME. I'M IN FOR TAHOMA. du bi dub. okiloveyoubyebye
i have 4.2648mins more to slack at home before whipping my ass off to school. Yes. today is orientation 2004. And new freshies are coming in. I was kinda glad i got a part to play in the set design-shifting large cloths around is not an easy task. :l Eugene is still as 'Mister Oh-My-God-Not-Done-Worrier' ya...u get the picture. Happy i am really. actually can click now. But everytime i see WeiMin i must admit i do feel guilty for MIAing for so long. pffft. i shall do what i can during da Orientation. BEAUTY FRESHIES HERE I COME. I'M IN FOR TAHOMA. du bi dub. okiloveyoubyebye

<< Home